Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken bacon & swiss sandwich. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Bacon & Swiss Sandwich is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Bacon & Swiss Sandwich is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
The classic combination of chicken and bacon works in pies, risotto, stews, salads and bakes like our popular mustard-stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon. Chicken fried bacon consists of bacon strips dredged in batter and deep fried, like chicken fried steak. Frank Sodolak of Sodolak's Original Country Inn in Snook, Texas, states that he invented the dish; however.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken bacon & swiss sandwich using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Bacon & Swiss Sandwich:
- Prepare 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Get 1 Egg
- Prepare 1 Box Oven Fry Extra Crispy Chicken Breading
- Prepare 5 Dashes Pepper
- Get 5 Dashes Salt
- Take 1/2 Lbs Bacon (3 strips each sandwich)
- Make ready Pkg. Sliced Swiss Cheese
- Take Honey Mustard (condiment)
- Make ready Pkg. Kaiser Buns
How to make bacon wrapped chicken This baked Bacon Wrapped Chicken is food euphoria. Because we all know bacon makes Nothing fancy about this Bacon Wrapped Chicken at all. Simply coat the chicken in a simple seasoning (it.
Instructions to make Chicken Bacon & Swiss Sandwich:
- Cut your chicken for a thin patty. Usually in half and then to the size of your bun. Trim any unwanted fat.
- Bread the chicken. Whisk egg in a bowl. Add salt and pepper. Empty breading onto a plate. Dip the chicken into the egg and place on the plate and heavily coat in breading. Cook at 410 for 35mins.
- Cook bacon until crispy. Add on top of cooked chicken. Place Swiss cheese on top of the bacon and put back in oven until cheese is melted. Place on bun and add honey mustard (or dressing of your liking).
Wrap it in a generous blanket of bacon. Try these top-rated recipes for the grill, oven, and broiler. Chicken and bacon make pretty great buddies in the culinary world. There's just something about combining soft and juicy chicken with the crunchiness of crispy bacon that just makes each and. Bacon Chicken is a delicious last minute entree recipe that has the most wonderful combination of flavors.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken bacon & swiss sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!