Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mike's crispy chicken parmesan & fettucini. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Crispy Chicken Parmesan & Fettucini is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mike's Crispy Chicken Parmesan & Fettucini is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Great recipe for Mike's Crispy Chicken Parmesan & Fettucini. While this recipe calls for Fettuccine, you can use most any pasta of your choosing. Remember tho, it should be a hearty pasta to hold up to your sizable chicken breasts.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's crispy chicken parmesan & fettucini using 38 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Crispy Chicken Parmesan & Fettucini:
- Make ready Chicken Breasts
- Get 4 large Chicken Breasts [butterflied open]
- Prepare 1 Season To Taste Each Breast [on both sides] With: Italian Seasoning-Basil-Oregeno-Black Pepper-Garlic & Onion Powder
- Prepare 1 large Ziplock Bag [used to cover your chicken before pounding it with your mallet]
- Take 1 Mallet
- Make ready Flour Dredge
- Take 3 cup All Purpose Flour
- Get 1 tbsp Each: Seasoned Salt-Italian Seasoning-Basil-Oregeno-Black Pepper-Granulated Garlic & Onion
- Take Bread Dredge
- Make ready 3 cup Plain Panko Bread Crumbs
- Make ready Egg Mixture
- Prepare 4 large Eggs [whisked]
- Get Marinara Sauce
- Take 1 can 12 oz Hunts Garlic & Herb Spaghetti Sauce & 2 Cans Hunts Traditional Spaghetti Sauce OR (3) 12 oz Cans Crushed Tomatoes With Basil
- Make ready 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Get 3 tbsp Cabernet Sauvignon Wine
- Prepare 1 cup Each: Fresh Mushrooms-White Onions-Celery With Leaves-Tomato [chopped]
- Get 2 tbsp Fresh Garlic [minced] Fresh Basil & Parsley [chopped]
- Get 1/3 cup Green Chives
- Get 1 tbsp Each: Italian Seasoning-Onion Powder
- Prepare 1 can 8 oz Black Olives [halved]
- Take 2 tbsp Granulated Sugar [optional]
- Make ready 1 large Bay Leaf
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Baking Soda [more may be needed to reduce tomato acidity]
- Take Noodles
- Get 2 box Fettuccine Noodles [you may not need all]
- Take 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp Granulated Salt
- Take Additions
- Get 8 slice Thick Mozzarella [room temp]
- Make ready 1 packages Shredded Parmesan [room temp]
- Prepare 8 Fresh Whole Basil Leaves [garnish]
- Prepare 1 Bottle Frying Oil
- Take 1 large Frying Pan
- Prepare 2 large Cooking Pots
- Take 1 Strainer [for noodles]
- Get 1 large Garlic French Bread
- Prepare 1 large Non Stick Cookie Sheet [for garlic bread]
DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Chicken Parmesan is one of my all time favorite dishes. It's crispy, cheesy, and absolutely delicious! I've made plenty of recipes inspired by this classic dish, but this one is the real deal.
Steps to make Mike's Crispy Chicken Parmesan & Fettucini:
- Chicken Parmesan: Serving four. (4)
- Prepare Marinara Sauce.
- Chop all vegetables in, "Marinara," category. Add all herbs called for, sugars and a 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese and simmer in a thick based pot for one hour. Stir regularly as all of the heavy ingredients will settle to the pots base and burn.
- Note: If you find that your Marinara tastes too acidic, add 1/4 tsp. Baking Soda to your boiling sauce. It will foam up momentarily and change the color but it will go back to normal within seconds. After 3 minutes, taste test sauce again and add another 1/4 tsp. if acidity is still present.
- Wash, trim fat, butterfly, season and pound chicken breasts with mallet until all breasts are equal in size and thickness.
- Fill large pan with 2" high heat frying oil and heat.
- Place breasts in egg mixture, then flour dredge, egg mixture again and then Panko crumbs.
- Fry breasts in hot pan for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes on each side and drain on paper towels. If breasts are browning too fast, reduce heat.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Begin to boil your pasta water in a larger pot. Add olive oil and salt to water.
- At full boil, add Fettuccine and boil as per manufacturers specifications. Usually 10 to 12 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- After chicken is fully cooked, place breasts on a non-stick cookie sheet or equivalent. First, place 2 slices of Mozterella on each breast. Ladle one scoop Marinara, [mostly chunks = minus marinara fluids if at all possible. you'll want as much crisp on your breasts as you can] on top of Mozterella. Evenly and generously sprinkle shredded Parmesan on top of Marinara Sauce.
- Place breasts in oven for 15 minutes at 350° or until cheeses are melted and bubbling. Add your Garlic French Bread at this same time if serving one.
- Drain pasta and plate evenly four ways.
- Equally pour your Marinara Sauce over your noodles. Then gently place your chicken breasts on top. Serve immediately.
- Garnish plate with fresh Basil and any remaining shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Slice Garlic French Bread and serve with entrée.
- Author's Note: There is a time saving, extremely easy and incredibly delicious, "Easy Tiramisu," recipe by Author: Yowanling listed on this site with several helpful reviews and Q&A's.
This is the BEST Chicken Parmesan recipe, the one that needs to become your go-to. Mike's Chicken is my all time favorite place to get fried chicken in DFW. It's reasonably priced and the chicken is crispy, perfectly seasoned, and juicy in the inside. I have no idea how they do it. I discovered Mike's when I lived in Dallas a few years ago, and every time I went it was always busy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's crispy chicken parmesan & fettucini recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!