Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sweet&spicy chicken wings. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet&Spicy chicken wings is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sweet&Spicy chicken wings is something which I have loved my whole life.
The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet&spicy chicken wings using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet&Spicy chicken wings:
- Prepare Chicken wings
- Take Sweet Chilli sauce
- Get cubes Stock
- Make ready Salt
- Take Chilli pepper
- Get Attarugu (optional)
- Make ready Ketchup
- Make ready Black pepper
- Prepare Garlic
- Make ready Oil
- Prepare Soy sauce
- Take Honey
- Get Onion
- Prepare Curry
- Prepare Lemon(optional)
Steps to make Sweet&Spicy chicken wings:
- Marinade chicken wings with oil,chilli pepper,stock cubes, salt and black pepper for 30 mins
- Deep fry wings in oil
- In a pan,put one tblspn oil and add onion,and grinded attaruhu (scotch bonnet)(optional),grinded garlic and stir fry for few mins
- Add 4 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp honey and 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, 1 tsp ketchup, curry and spices
- Allow to simmer stirring till thick, then add one cup water
- Cover and allow to simmer for 5mins
- Add fried wings to sauce and mix well
- Cover and simmer for 2 mins
- Add lemon juice (optional) and serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sweet&spicy chicken wings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!