Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, hawaiian-style huli huli chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
"Huli" in Hawaiian Creole English (Hawaiian Pidgin English) means to rotate, turn over, or flip. Fortunately you don't need a rotisserie for the Huli Huli chicken recipe you'll see as you watch this entire video. Sit back and relax as Smoky Ribs BBQ walks you through a great step-by-step on how to.
Hawaiian-Style Huli Huli Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Hawaiian-Style Huli Huli Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook hawaiian-style huli huli chicken using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hawaiian-Style Huli Huli Chicken:
- Get Chicken thigh meat (or any other cut)
- Get Huli Huli Sauce
- Prepare Ketchup
- Make ready Soy sauce
- Prepare Brown sugar
- Make ready Water
- Get Granulated chicken buillon
- Make ready Cooking sake (or white wine)
- Take Pineapple juice
- Make ready Garlic (grated)
- Prepare a knob Ginger (grated)
- Prepare drop Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- Get Vegetable oil
Learn how to make Huli Huli chicken, a Hawaiian luau treat, with this simple and easy recipe that uses your outdoor grill. Huli Huli Chicken is marinated in intensely sweet and savory huli huli sauce and then grilled. In Hawaii, it's often cooked on a rotisserie over an open fire, but it's entirely possible to. Huli Huli literally means "turn turn" in Hawaiian.
Instructions to make Hawaiian-Style Huli Huli Chicken:
- Add the pineapple juice to a saucepan and place over strong heat. Once it starts to boil, simmer the pineapple juice down until it's almost gone for 7-8 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Add the other ingredients to the saucepan and mix well. Then, add the pan to a medium heat and simmer the mixture down for about 5 minutes until it starts to thicken.
- Cut away any excess fat from the chicken. Then heat a frying pan over low heat and add in the vegetable oil. Cook the chicken on both sides until browned.
- Take the chicken off the heat and cut into bite-sized pieces, or you can leave it as it is.
- In the same frying pan, pour in the sauce from Step 2 and re-heat over medium heat. Once the sauce starts simmering, put the chicken back into the frying pan and quickly cover with the sauce and mix.
- Serve the chicken up on a plate with whatever sides you want and it's done.
While this recipe takes a departure from the rotisserie the chicken would normally be found spinning on, it does start with what seems to be norm of butterflied chicken. The only difference here is the bird was further split into two equal halves for. Hawaiian Huli Huli Chicken is always a hit!! Made with a quick teriyaki style marinade, this chicken comes out sweet and spicy thanks to the combination of brown sugar, ginger, soy sauce, and pineapple juice! Recently I had a craving for a sweet and spicy grilled chicken and classic macaroni salad.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food hawaiian-style huli huli chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!