Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, asian fusion chicken wings. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chinese chicken wings are a great way to prepare food with a bit of an Asian twist. Make Chinese chicken wings with help from a highly innovative Series Description: You don't have to live next door to an Asian restaurant to enjoy fine fusion flavors whenever you'd like. These Asian Sticky AND Crispy Asian Chicken Wings.
Asian Fusion Chicken Wings is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Asian Fusion Chicken Wings is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have asian fusion chicken wings using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Fusion Chicken Wings:
- Get Chicken Wings
- Prepare 12 chicken wings
- Get 1 tbsp salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp black pepper powder
- Get 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- Make ready 1 tbsp five spices powder
- Make ready 1 cup tempura flour
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup panko bread crums
- Take 1 eggs
- Get Asian Fusion Sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger paste (or minced ginger)
- Prepare 1 tbsp chilli paste
- Get 2 clove minced garlic
- Make ready 1/3 cup honey
- Get 1 cup korean BBQ sauce
- Get 1/2 cup natural passion fruit juice
- Get 1 tbsp Your favorite hot sauce
- Prepare 1 bunch spring onions
- Get 750 ml vegetable oil
Sticky, sweet, spicy, and crispy Asian chicken wings are perfect party fare! They're marinated to be extra tasty and juicy and baked in the oven to be extra easy! I've tackled various Asian flavored chicken wing recipes over the years, but this one is my favorite. The marinade is packed full of Asian.
Steps to make Asian Fusion Chicken Wings:
- Wash, cut and separate the chicken wings.
- Add the salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, 5 spices powder and give it a good mix. Let the wings marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Slightly coat the wings with flour.
- Asian Fusion Sauce: Place the ginger and garlic paste on a pan at low heat until garlic gets nice and gold. Then add the chilli paste and keep stiring. Add he korean BBQ Sauce and the passion fruit juice. Switch to high heat and get the mix to boil. When boiling, go back to low heat, add the honey and keep stiring until the sauce thickens.
- Pre- heat the oil on high heat.
- Beat one egg and coat the wings with it. Then pick the wings one by one and coat them with panko bread crums.
- Fry the wings until nice and gold.
- Take them out and add the sauce(i recommend not to let the wings get too dry)
- Use spring onions to add some fun to the dish.
Sticky Asian chicken wings - wings with amazing Asian chicken marinade that's sweet, savory, garlicky, and just plain awesome! In case you can't tell yet I am in full on party mode. Order chinese appetizers online from Asian Fusion - Kennesaw for delivery and takeout. The best Asian fusion in Kennesaw, GA. Tender and juicy Asian jerk chicken wings brined and fried to crispy perfection then sauced with a Asian & jerk based vinaigrette sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food asian fusion chicken wings recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!