Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, oh baby honey garlic chicken wings. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey garlic chicken wings are absolutely delicious. They're sweet and sticky and the perfect addition to any appetizer plate. These chicken wings are oven baked until crispy and then coated with a honey garlic sauce.
Oh baby honey garlic Chicken wings is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Oh baby honey garlic Chicken wings is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have oh baby honey garlic chicken wings using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oh baby honey garlic Chicken wings:
- Make ready chicken prep
- Get 2 lb chicken wings or tenders
- Get 2 cup flour
- Make ready 2 cup buttermilk
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp salt
- Take 1 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 1 tbsp onion powder
- Make ready 1 oil for frying
- Get honey garlic sauce
- Get 6 tbsp honey
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup water
- Prepare 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Prepare 6 clove minced garlic
- Take 3 tbsp cornstarch
- Take 1/2 cup water
- Take 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
These sweet and sticky honey garlic chicken wings are the best ever. Even though they're baked, not fried, they're super crispy. Crispy wings + delicious sauce = best honey garlic chicken wings EVER! Getting crispy baked chicken wings is easier than you might think.
Instructions to make Oh baby honey garlic Chicken wings:
- Wash all chicken and dry then mix with butter milk cover and refrigerate in a large bowl until tomorrow.
- Mix together all dry ingredients
- Heat oil to fry chicken wings
- Put chicken into flour mixture coat then put in another bowl if you wish to have crunchy wings after they have been floured put back into buttermilk and re flour again( i do it three times the more you do the more crunch you get)
- Fry until golden then remove from oil
- I have a honey garlic sauce recipe for this under my recipes
- I add them right to the pan I made the sauce in toss them and serve
- For the honey garlic sauce mix and set aside. this is the last thing to go into the sauce.
- In a saucepan over medium heat add the following ingredients and bring to a low boil for 4 min
- After it has boiled leave on heat and add the cornstarch and water mixture and allow to boil again for another few minutes and it is done
- The sauce will get thicker as it cools but if it is not thick enough boil it longer or if it is to thick add a little water it's all about personal preference. Just like I always drizzle fresh honey on them before I serve them.
These Honey Garlic Chicken Wings are dangerously easy to make and eat! Ladies and gentlemen, say hello to my latest addiction: Honey and Garlic Chicken Wings. I'm no prophet, but I really think you guys are going to go wild over these babies! Honey Garlic Chicken Wings - sweet, garlicky, sticky. Everything you'd ever want in a chicken wing, plus they're baked, not fried!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food oh baby honey garlic chicken wings recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!