Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bbq chicken wings with masala rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
BBQ Chicken Wings with Masala Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. BBQ Chicken Wings with Masala Rice is something that I have loved my whole life.
Cooking Fish Eating with Hot Rice Soup give your body warm - Cook Rice Porridge eating with Fish. Sweet & Spicy BBQ Chicken wings marinaded in honey, grated apple, garlic, soy sauce, and my secret - spicy Chicken wings are one of our favorite items for grilling or backyard cookout. They are the food of good times It has both spicy and sweet flavors and umami from fermented glutinous rice.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have bbq chicken wings with masala rice using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Chicken Wings with Masala Rice:
- Get Marination
- Get 12 pieces Chicken Wings
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Take 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- Take 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp oil
- Make ready Sauce
- Get 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- Get 1 tbsp honey
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp ketchup
- Prepare 1 tbsp hot sauce
- Take 1 tbsp Butter
- Take 1 clove garlic paste
- Make ready Garnish
- Prepare Sprinkle Sesame seeds
For more flavorful results you can also add fresh minced garlic or garlic powder. Use organic chicken wings whenever possible. Organic chickens are antibiotic and hormones free. BBQ Chicken wings - a simple hawker food every Singaporean is familiar with.
Steps to make BBQ Chicken Wings with Masala Rice:
- Marinate the chicken wings with garlic powder, black pepper powder, white pepper powder, red chilli powder,salt and oil
- Marinate the chicken wings at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 c
- Put some oil on cooking tray.
- Place the chicken wings in a single layer on the tray, place in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes, depends on wings size.
- Turn the wings side after 20 minutes.
- Make the sauce by slowly simmering the sauce ingredients in low heat for 5 minutes.
- When chicken wings is baked dip in sauce and coat evenly.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds and Place it back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with Masala Rice.
Even kids as young as five years old fall in love with these grilled wings. Cooking Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer: What's the correct temperature an cook time? Pair these Air Fyer BBQ chicken wings with some jasmine rice, roasted veggies, and cornbread for a quick and easy dinner! Smoky savory BBQ chicken wings with a tangy spicy chili sauce. Why not cook some smoky savory bbq chicken wings dipped in a tangy spicy chili sauce and eat 'em all myself.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bbq chicken wings with masala rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!