Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy and juicy fried chicken with mentsuyu. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy and Juicy Fried Chicken with Mentsuyu is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Easy and Juicy Fried Chicken with Mentsuyu is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
See recipes for MENTSUYU (Japanese noodle sauce/soup base) too. My easy recipe will give you a juicy, tender fried chicken, coated in buttery kecap manis glaze. You will understand why this is Indonesia's top favorite Crispy fried chicken pieces, coated with sweet sticky buttery sauce that is finger licking good, you just know you are in for a good time with this dish.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy and juicy fried chicken with mentsuyu using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Juicy Fried Chicken with Mentsuyu:
- Make ready 2 slice Chicken thigh
- Take 2 tbsp ★Mentsuyu (3x concentrate)
- Take 2 tbsp ★Sake
- Take 2 tsp ★Grated garlic
- Make ready 2 tsp ★Grated ginger
- Get 1 Egg
- Get 4 heaping tablespoons Plain flour
- Make ready 1 Oil for deep frying
Pound the chicken to an even thickness with a meat mallet or the bottom of a heavy skillet. Follow the simple steps of this easy-to-execute fried chicken recipe and discover the key to making your fried chicken juicy. Each time I make fried chicken, I am trying to recreate one of my earliest food memories. (Yes, you are about to get a grandma story, but it's a good and a delicious one When I'm making chicken, I keep my frying temp relatively low, and can tell when the chicken is finished by the bronze color of the crust. Flourless fried chicken is the chicken fried without the use of flour.
Steps to make Easy and Juicy Fried Chicken with Mentsuyu:
- Put chicken cut in bite size and ★ ingredients in a plastic bag. Then rub over the bag.
- Press the air out of the bag and ti. Leave it in refrigerator for more than 4 hours (preferably overnight).
- Add the egg and rub again over the bag. Leave it in refrigerator for 30 minutes (you can skip this if you're in a rush).
- Add flour and rub well. Deep fry at 180℃. When it's crispy, it's done.
- This is the mentsuyu I use.
- If you marinate the chicken in the morning, all you need is to fry them at night. It will marinate well if you leave it overnight.
Of course, using flours makes the outer layer of the chicken crispy, while the inside remains soft and juicy. However, coating the chicken with egg and breadcrumbs would give a similar result. So regular fried chicken is not keto-friendly. However, when making our Keto Fried Chicken recipe those high-carb breading ingredients are replaced with To make a larger batch of Ketogenic Southern Fried Chicken Thighs, simply adjust the serving amounts in our easy to use recipe card above. I prepare fried chicken (imitating broasted chicken) at home.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy and juicy fried chicken with mentsuyu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!