Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, turmeric lime honey air-fried chicken breasts. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Turmeric Lime Honey Air-Fried Chicken Breasts is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Turmeric Lime Honey Air-Fried Chicken Breasts is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Recipe from the NINJA FOODI DIGITAL AIR FRY OVEN Cookbook that came with it !! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU at. https. Honey Turmeric Chicken - sticky, savory and sweet honey chicken marinated with turmeric and cooked on skillet.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have turmeric lime honey air-fried chicken breasts using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turmeric Lime Honey Air-Fried Chicken Breasts:
- Get 1/2 cup lime juice
- Take 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp chicken seasoning
- Get 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 1.5 tbsp Oyster sauce
- Make ready 1.5 tbsp honey
- Make ready 1 dash garlic powder
- Get 1 tbsp steak powder (optional)
- Make ready 1 tsp pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Take 2 tbsp oil
- Prepare Chicken breasts (sliced)
- Get Lemon zest (optional)
There are several key factors to making these Honey Lime Chicken Breasts so flavorful and juicy. When I'm in a hurry I will often cook chicken breasts in a skillet on the stove, but often that makes my chicken a. A tangy, sweet-but-tart honey-lime coating gives these wings a refreshingly zingy way to fly–right into your mouth! These fried wings are straightforward, sweet, and All Reviews for Honey Lime Chicken Wings.
Steps to make Turmeric Lime Honey Air-Fried Chicken Breasts:
- Slice chicken breasts thinly and marinade with salt, pepper, soy sauce, Oyster sauce, lime juice, chicken seasoning, turmeric powder and garlic powder
- Marinade for 2 hours or as long as you have. The longer the better
- Just before popping it into air-fryer, mix in oil and lemon zest (if you have it)
- Pop into air-fryer at 110 - 120 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Open air-fryer and toss chicken around and fry for another 15 - 20 minutes (or until crispy and slightly brown)
Now I use boneless chicken breast halves and cut them each into three even pieces. Make a beautiful golden roasted chicken with a glaze of honey and turmeric! Simple enough for a weeknight meal, but fancy enough for company. Place it in the pan on top of the onions with the breast-side. Sprinkle the chicken with the lemon juice and rub with olive oil.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food turmeric lime honey air-fried chicken breasts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!