Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, homestyle fried chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homestyle Fried Chicken has developed a menu using our signature blended flour to bring you some of the best tasting fried food available to the quick-service market. Contact us today to find out more about getting Homestyle Fried Chicken in your store. Our sales representative will be contacting you to start the conversation.
Homestyle Fried Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Homestyle Fried Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homestyle fried chicken using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homestyle Fried Chicken:
- Take 3 cups all purpose flour
- Prepare 3 whole large eggs
- Make ready 1/2 cup half n half or milk or buttermilk
- Get 1 whole chicken cut into pieces or 5 breasts cut in half
- Get 2 tbs season salt or season meat tenderizer
- Prepare 1 tbs poultry seasoning
- Make ready 2 tsp ground black pepper
- Take 1 tbs garlic powder
- Get 1 tbs onion powder
- Get 1/2-1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tbs paprika
- Make ready 2 cups peanut, corn or vegetable oil for frying
- Get 1 deep frying pan or skillet
Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Fried chicken tacos are as good as they are inauthentic. But seriously, how can you go wrong with crunchy nuggets of crispy fried chicken, nestled in a lightly charred flour tortilla. This delectable casserole has everything you're looking for, chicken, veggies, biscuits, and a cheesy Top the chicken mixture with the biscuits.
Steps to make Homestyle Fried Chicken:
- Mix eggs, milk or half n half until well combined in a wide or deep bowl
- Mix flour and all seasonings until well combined in separate bowl
- Dip chicken in flour mixture then into egg mixture and back into flour, set aside on plate and continue until all chicken pieces are coated
- Set chicken aside, add oil to skillet and heat on medium to med-high until bubbly when u drop a pinch of flour in oil
- Add chicken in oil slowly, cooking only 3-5 pieces at a time
- Cook on first side for about 5-7 minutes to set crust then flip carefully
- Keep cooking and flipping every so often until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear when poked with fork or knife
- Take out and place on cookie sheet and put in warm oven while cooking the rest so that it doesn't get cold before serving
- Each time a batch of chicken is done add to oven on pan until all chicken pieces are done
- I like to serve this with veggies like green beans or broccoli, mashed taters and homemade gravy that I make from some of the pan drippings and some of the seasoned flour that's left from dipping the chicken and I add some milk and chicken flavored bouillon cubes to it…
- All the measurements may not be exactly right in this recipe. I'm kinda just guessing bc Mom never measured anything and I usually don't either. Feel free to tweak the spices to your taste… I hope you try, post and enjoy! Thanks! :)
To me, good homestyle, southern fried chicken is golden brown (not too light like that fast food stuff) has a crunchy coating that has a medium thickness & a good blend of seasonings. This is a great one-pot family meal − chicken in a chunky tomato sauce with rice and vegetables. Mix together chopped tomatoes in puree, tomato paste, chicken stock and balsamic vinegar if using. Fried chicken drumsticks are great for picnics and parties. These buttermilk fried chicken legs are amped up with Tabasco sauce and cayenne peppers.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food homestyle fried chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!