Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sweet & spicy buffalo wings. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings is something that I have loved my entire life.
The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet & spicy buffalo wings using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings:
- Make ready 3 lb Wings
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup flour
- Make ready 2 tsp Sweet Paprika
- Get 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Take 1 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 3/4 cup Crystal Hot Sauce
- Get 1 stick butter
- Make ready 2 tbsp Agave
- Get 3 tbsp honey
- Take 1 Oil for frying
Steps to make Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings:
- Mix flour, onion & garlic powder and smoked & sweet paprika
- Dredge wings in seasoned flour
- Fry wings for 15 minutes, or until done.
- Add remaining ingredients to a saucepan and heat until blended.
- Drain wings on paper towels then add to a large bowl.
- Add hot wing sauce to bowl and toss with wings.
- Serve hot with blue cheese sauce and celery.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet & spicy buffalo wings recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!