Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sweet & spicy buffalo wings. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have sweet & spicy buffalo wings using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings:
- Get 3 lb Wings
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup flour
- Make ready 2 tsp Sweet Paprika
- Make ready 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Take 1 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 3/4 cup Crystal Hot Sauce
- Take 1 stick butter
- Make ready 2 tbsp Agave
- Get 3 tbsp honey
- Take 1 Oil for frying
Steps to make Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings:
- Mix flour, onion & garlic powder and smoked & sweet paprika
- Dredge wings in seasoned flour
- Fry wings for 15 minutes, or until done.
- Add remaining ingredients to a saucepan and heat until blended.
- Drain wings on paper towels then add to a large bowl.
- Add hot wing sauce to bowl and toss with wings.
- Serve hot with blue cheese sauce and celery.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sweet & spicy buffalo wings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!